WELCOME TO MUSLIM VOICE 2021!
DISCLAIMER: Violation of any of these rules will result in automatic termination of your submission and it is your responsibility to make sure that you adhere by all the rules.
- Nasheed MUST be between 2-4 minutes.
2. Competitors can participate in a team or as individuals, there is no limit for how many people can be on a team. Extra points will be given for teams as performing together requires more harmony.
3. All musical instruments are prohibited except for the Daff
4. Nasheed/Naat must be Islamic, and lyrics must be appropriate with no reference of shirk.
5. All languages are allowed
6. For the first round, contestants can either send a voice recording or a video, but the audio should be clear. If you make it to the Finale, then only video submissions are allowed
7. You may use the same nasheed for both rounds.
60% Beauty of Voice & Melody
a) Rhythmic melody
b) Lyrically cohesive
c) Control of voice & pitch
b) Breath Control
c) Energy & Projection
Last Year’s Winner!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgjCpMzj6kgLast year was the first ever Muslim Voice during the Pandemic. East Plano Islamic Center received submissions from all over the world and narrowed it down to 5 finalists. In the end, one of our local community members Faisal Khan came out on top with an exceptional nasheed that moved the hearts of the judges. Watch last year’s competition here.