Dar-ul-Quran: Part-Time Hifz Program
Use this form to apply online for an evaluation of Dar-ul-Quran Part Time Hifz School. Please note that all children attending the school must be between 10-16 years old. For information about the schools and selection criteria contact: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (214) 396 1943.
- The school is a part time program, dedicated to helping students master the memorization and recitation of the Quran.
- There will be separate classes for boys and girls.
The final expectations are:
- Students should memorize as much of the Quran as possible (2-5 Juz) with proper Tajweed and Pronunciation.
- Students must show they can detect the rules of Ikfah, Idgham, Ith-har, Iqlab, and Qalqalah in the Quran.
The students must meet the following selection criteria before admission:
- The program is catered towards children between the ages of 10 to 16 years
- The student must to be fluent in reading, reciting with correct Tajweed, and Pronunciation.
- Preference will be given to students who already have some Hifz background.
- Parent/Student screening will be conducted prior to interim admission.
- Final admission will be granted after an evaluation period of up to one month.
- Please note seats are limited
- The submission of this application does not automatically enroll the student in the program. New Student admission is NOT Guaranteed. You will be contacted for testing.
- Priority will be given to returning students
School Policy – See Detail
Registration Fee Structure:
Fee: $150/Student per month (10% sibling discount)
The school runs on weekdays from Mon-Thu with 2 hour sessions between the hours of 5 to 7 PM. The classes will begin on Aug 15th, 2022.
M-Th – 5 PM to 7 PM
Please note that timings are subject to change due to daylight savings and/or changes in the prayer timings (Asr/Maghrib) at EPIC.
If you need help registering please send an email to email@example.com